The Baby of Boop

A blog to track the progress of the baby of Miss Boop. Will be updated regularly by Miss Boop and her sisters.

Hick-ups and sweet little kicks

Sunday, January 25, 2009
Elias has been kicking A LOT! lately
So much so that you can actually see his little movements
You can see his kicking feet and flapping arms
My belly is getting HUGE!
Late last night he even got the hick-ups
It was such a strange feeling
It felt like a million butterflies flapping around in my stomach then settled down to little jolts as his whole body moved in sudden bursts
It was all cute for the first few minutes until I found that i couldn't possibly sleep through it
All fun and games to him
But not for me

2 comments:

  1. Becky said...

    awww, that's so sweet, but also kinda annoying if I remember correctly.

    January 26, 2009 at 7:41 AM  

  2. Mel said...

    I must say I clearly remember how annoying it is! All sweet and cute till you want to sleep! It's like they can't wait until they are out and the sleepless nights start far too early!

    January 26, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment