The Baby of Boop

A blog to track the progress of the baby of Miss Boop. Will be updated regularly by Miss Boop and her sisters.

More movements then ever!

Friday, January 30, 2009
Last night after feeling some HUGE kicks i decided to lift the belly of my top and see if i could see anything happening.
To my utter shock my entire stomach was moving with his kicking and thrashing.
A few days ago i went out and brought a prenatal listening system so my sisters can be involved a little with my tiny son, apparently you can hook it up to your computer and record the sounds you hear but how that works only the people that built it could tell you, I have no idea how to do it. When I figure it out i will record it and post it on here, that is if I ever sort it out before he is born.

0 comments:

Post a Comment